[wpkg-users] Logon delay

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue Feb 2 21:44:19 CET 2010

On 02.02.2010 21:40, Landers, Paul wrote:
> The wiki says:
>
> "Next, you can change logon settings - it is possible to delay user logon when applications are installing.
> Of course, if applications are installed faster than the delay we specified, the user is not unnecessarily delayed."
>
> http://wpkg.org/Screenshots:es
>
> I have set a logon delay of 1 minute.  However, this delay exists on *every* restart.  According to the wiki, it should delay
> only if there are packages to deploy.   Is this a bug or have I misunderstood the wiki.

The "logon delay" box could show up for up to about 20 secs when the
system starts (and wpkg.js executes, reads XML files, does some checks
and exits).

If you set the delay to, say, 20 minutes - will it be shown for the full
20 minutes? If yes, it means you may have a package which waits for user
input.