[wpkg-users] wpkgExpress Error [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

mscdex mscdex at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 14:40:52 CET 2010

You need to change your config.xml file to point to the correct URLs for the
3 files (packages, profiles, and hosts). The default values are for
wpkg_web, not wpkgExpress, and won't work. Please take a look at the
following page in the project wiki for more information:
http://code.google.com/p/wpkgexpress/wiki/UsingWithWPKG