[wpkg-users] Use of a variable to point to wpkg.js

lists at trcintl.com lists at trcintl.com
Tue Jan 12 23:28:50 CET 2010

Is it somehow possible to use a variable on the client WPKG file path to point to the wpkg.js file?

I see the following options listed in the documentation:
\\server\wpkg\scripts\wpkg.js
\\192.168.1.1\wpkg\scripts\wpkg.js
W:\folder\wpkg.js

I'm trying to do something like this:
%SERVER%\wpkg\scripts\wpkg.js

I have tried both setting a variable where SERVER in this case points to \\192.168.1.1 in the WPKG client as well as setting a system
environment variable in the client OS and neither seem to work.  The client doesn't seem to be able to interpret %SERVER% as a variable
and instead enters it as directly as %SERVER%.  Any other ideas as to how this can be accomplished?

Thank you in advance and great product!

- Kyle