[wpkg-users] Swift disable of WPKG-Service

Ingemar Forsmark ingemar.forsmark at nordicbakeoff.se
Fri Jan 8 13:23:47 CET 2010

Now i´m getting somewhere.. But not really fast :-)

if i give the commands over psexec in hyena it kind of works
but not in my loginscript

with psexec:
C:\WINDOWS\system32>taskkill /F /IM wpkgsrv.exe
FEL: Processen wpkgsrv.exe could not be found.
C:\WINDOWS\system32>sc config "wpkgservice" start= disabled
[SC] ChangeServiceConfig SUCCESS

with loginscript:
commandfile started as a domain admin with "runas /noprofile /user:xxx\xxx cmd
C:\WINDOWS\system32>taskkill /F /IM wpkgsrv.exe
FEL: Processen wpkgsrv.exe could not be found.
C:\WINDOWS\system32>sc config "wpkgservice" start= disabled
[SC] ChangeServiceConfig SUCCESS

Think i´m just to impatient.

If i write the commands manually it works...But not if the run in a commandfile it wont.
can it be that the service is still running while the sc command runs
have to make my script go slower