[wpkg-users] Swift disable of WPKG-Service

Ingemar Forsmark ingemar.forsmark at nordicbakeoff.se
Fri Jan 8 16:12:38 CET 2010

Yes thats true Tomasz.. But it´s solved now.. thanks all

I do spawn another commandfile from my loginscript with admin-authority
make the (taskkill /F /IM wpkgsrv.exe)
waiting 30 seconds
make (sc config "wpkgservice" start= disabled)

now it works.. the only minor thing is the output from taskkill, that the service is not there when they run the loginscript a second time.. but i can live with that.