[wpkg-users] [wpkg-announce] WPKG Client 1.3.10 released (testing release)

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at ac-caen.fr
Mon Jan 25 11:22:10 CET 2010

Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo at wpkg.org> writes:

> WPKG Client 1.3.10 has been released.
>
> This is *not* intended for production environments and is designed for
> testing purposes only.

[...]

> Please test and report back any issues found/remaining.

The same installation command line use for 1.3.6 does not works here.

I can not install it with “--SETTINGSFILE” option.

I manage to install it without and then import the settings manually.

The installation proceed normally and does not crash with offline mode
activated.

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin