[wpkg-users] Program installs fine when calling js, but not when through service

Mike Morawski webmaster at migee.com
Sun Jul 11 01:04:20 CEST 2010

  Whats odd is that I thought this was initially the problem because I
was looping to check when the install was done (exe spawns another
process). Even with that out and waiting it still wont go. There is
really not much output there, only a few lines. Also why would this work
calling cscript //ip/wpkg.js with the 4kb 'limitation'. The service does
the exact same thing I thought.

One thing I do notice in the install (when calling manually either way
[batch/cscript]) is that I see a program pop up on the taskbar in the
middle of the silent install, it can be clicked but there is no window,
I wonder if it cannot do this running in the background so it fails?

I'm really stuck >:|