[wpkg-users] talk about WPKG at Libre Software Meeting in Bordeaux, France, last week

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Tue Jul 13 07:57:32 CEST 2010

Hi Fabrice,

On 12.07.2010 23:41, Fabrice Flore-Thebault wrote:
> It was the occasion for me to meet one WPKG user whith whom i had a really
> interesting and complete discussion. Feeling less lonely ...

You're not alone out there ;-)

> You can find the slides of the conference here :
>
> http://2010.rmll.info/IMG/pdf/wpkg.pdf
>
> And the resume of the talk :
>
> http://2010.rmll.info/WPKG-Experience-feedback-in-a-small-company.html
>
> If nobody complains about this talk, I certainly will commit some more in the
> next months, as I think WPKG is a great tool and it's a good thing to make it
> well known.

Well I think there is nothing to complain about. In fact even if you would
present how bad WPKG is it would be your right to think whatever you like about
WPKG. Nevertheless I am happy that you advertise it as "simple, fast and
cost-effective" :-)

So I would be glad if you present the concept of WPKG and maybe the family of
WPKG users will grow a bit more.

Thanks