[wpkg-users] Registry change during boot and roaming profiles

Sebastian Hoffmann sebastian.hoffmann at pallas-group.de
Thu Jul 22 16:42:57 CEST 2010

  Oh no, there was a big failure in my brain :)

I found this forum through google
http://forum.sysinternals.com/eula-prompt-when-running-pstools_topic8783_page7.html
and concluded that the -accepteula switch was only available in older
versions of sysinternals and newer version now require a registry key. I
had never tried the actual version of pstools with that switch... much
ado about noghing...

- Sebastian