[wpkg-users] Copy CMD ....

trple.dragon at gmail.com trple.dragon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 22:21:04 CEST 2010

Hi Guys,

I have quick question I'm trying to copy some files from the WPKG(Server) to
Local Machine its a virus database update ...

I guess there is something wrong with my syntax bc its not working ...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<packages>

       <package id="VD" name="Virus DB Update" revision="1" priority="0"
execute="always">
               <install timeout="15" cmd="cmd copy
%SOFTWARE%\WPKG\st\av\1.zz C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\.zg\cc /Y"/>
       </package>

</packages>

Could please someone take a  look at the this and point me in right
direction ?

Thank you very much