[wpkg-users] permission error on win7 install

Online2000 Networks richardf at online2000.com
Sat Jun 12 01:27:23 CEST 2010

Mark,

Have you tried running the command with the verbose switch and sit in
front of the machine. You may see a message or even a word that will
give you a direction as to where to look.

Is there any machine that will accept the install? If so I would check
the permissions to see if there is any slight difference. I am assuming
that the admin account you mentioned is the same admin account on both
the imbedded admin in the msiexec command and the Admin on the
workstation.  I.e., both the Domainname\administrator.

Interesting puzzle.

Richard