[wpkg-users] WPKG and WPKG-GP

heiko.helmle at horiba.com heiko.helmle at horiba.com
Fri Jun 25 14:22:18 CEST 2010

> > I was under the impression that the current WPKG client can't delay
the
> > logon and display information during the boot up process
> > http://wpkg.org/Screenshots#Windows_Vista on Windows >= Vista
>
> ok, that. I thought you meant it didn't work at all :)

Well it works, but no logon-delay.

Are these problems (logon-delay and the "interactive" screen) going away
in the future or are we supposed to move to wpkg-gp?

at the moment i'm going to deploy the normal wpkg-client on 7, running the
wpkgworker as a seperate admin user instead of SYSTEM (because of the
WOW64 redirector).

wpkg.svn.sourceforge.net is pretty quiet in that matter...

Best Regards
        Heiko