[wpkg-users] Periodical wpkg script execution from wprg client

Павел Баранчиков pavel at argo-tours.ru
Wed Mar 24 11:17:27 CET 2010

Hello.

	I am deploying software in my orginization using WPKG. Wpkg script is
executing from wpkg client (version 1.3.9). So, software is updated (and some
other configured actions executed). Some people do not turn their computers
off, and hence, wpkg client does not start every day and wpkg script does not
run every day.

	I think it should be cool feature if we can force wpkg client to run wpkg
script periodically. For example, every 8, 12 or 24 hours. So, I start
computer:

1 - computer starts
2 - wpkg client starts
3 - wpkg client starts wpkg script and all scripts after and before execution
4 - wpkg client waits for wpkg script to end
5 - wpkg client sleeps for n hours
6 - go to item 3.

	Maybe, this functionality have benn realized to this time?

Bet regards,
Baranchikov Pavel.