[wpkg-users] [OT] Updates info bullettin?

K.E.Jones at bton.ac.uk K.E.Jones at bton.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 23:47:29 CET 2010

Hiya,

 As you can imagine there are many sites reporting to be the *the* place to check your updates but having had a bit of a background in the Apple Mac support area, I'd recommend,  http://www.versiontracker.com/ as it's nicely done :-)

 It doesn't catch everything but it's ok.

 Neowin.net is another place I surf as they also have some nice articles on top of tracking updates.

Keith

PS: Hi Folks...long time no see!