[wpkg-users] wpkg.js TODO list

Malte Starostik malte at malte.homeip.net
Mon May 17 13:59:10 CEST 2010

Hi Daniel,

I just skimmed over bug 118 and your TODO list; thanks for your work, I'm
really looking forward to it! :-)
Just one minor nitpick though, why are you using the Scripting.Dictionary
ActiveX object instead of a plain old JavaScript object?

var hostAttributes = {};
hostAttributes.name = "hostname";
hostAttribute[someAttrName] = someAttrValue;

seems alot more straightforward to me than Scriptint.Dictionary which AFAIK
only exists for VB's lack of support for associative arrays at the language
level.

Kind regards,
Malte