[wpkg-users] Windows 7 wpkg launch with AD startup script

Charles Gargent cgargent at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 13:23:09 CET 2010

Hi

I am testing the wpkg script on Windows 7, it seems to run fine when
logged in and executed from the command line but when I run the same
command from a batch file as a start up script in a group policy the
command doesnt run nor does it give any indication of what went wrong.
I know the startup script ran because I have added various logging
bits to it. Has any one got any ideas how to fix this or maybe
overcome this problem
already.

Thanks