[wpkg-users] Windows 7 wpkg launch with AD startup script

Jean-Jacques Moulis jj at isy.liu.se
Thu Nov 4 18:21:47 CET 2010

On 11/2/2010 1:23 PM, Charles Gargent wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am testing the wpkg script on Windows 7, it seems to run fine when
> logged in and executed from the command line but when I run the same
> command from a batch file as a start up script in a group policy the
> command doesnt run nor does it give any indication of what went wrong.
> I know the startup script ran because I have added various logging
> bits to it. Has any one got any ideas how to fix this or maybe
> overcome this problem
> already.

Is the network ready when the script run?

I got this problem on some windows 7 computers.
When the script runs there is no network.

I added a "wait for the network loop" in my script before calling
wpkg.js

--
Jean-Jacques   Moulis                              Tel:  (013) 281684
ISY                                                Fax:  (013) 139282
Linköping University                            E-mail: jj at isy.liu.se
581 83 Linköping