[wpkg-users] Deploy different versions of wpkg dependent on XP/Seven

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at ac-caen.fr
Sat Nov 20 18:14:50 CET 2010

zorgman <zorg at probesys.com> writes:

> I'm trying unattended.cmd, all works like a charm when
> CMD64=%PROGRAMFILES%SOFT, but if it's %PROGRAMFILES(x86)%SOFT, i have
> an error :
> install.cmd run this :

install.cmd or remove.cmd?

> C:\Users\Administrateur\Desktop\gajim>unattended.cmd customuninstall
> "C:\Program Files\Gajim\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files
> (x86)\Gajim\Uninstall.exe" "" "/S
> 64-bit system detected.
> \Gajim\Uninstall.exe était inattendu. <= sorry it's french (= was
> unexpected)[1]

I must admit that I haven't tested on 64 bits systems.

In the above output, it seems a final quote is missing :-/

Can you:

- remove the "@echo off" in remove.cmd _and_ unattended.cmd
- run remove.cmd > remove.log

Send the log output?

> I'm not good in Batch so maybe someone can help me? unattend.cmd seems
> doesn't like (x86)?

The log output can say more...

Thanks.

Footnotes:
[1]  Not a problem, I'm french ;-)

[2]  As it call uninstall I assume it's a remove.cmd

--
Daniel Dehennin
RAIP de l'Orne