[wpkg-users] Deploying Mendely - Install OK - Uninstall won't work

Adam Thorn alt36 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 15:07:39 CEST 2011

Empirically, it looks to me like uninstall.exe fails silently unless the
working directory is the Mendeley Desktop install location. So either
write a brief shell script to cd to c:\Program Files\Mendeley Desktop
and run uninstall.exe from there, or (probably easier)
uninstaller.exe /S seems to work.

Adam