[wpkg-users] WPKG over multiple sites using local storage

Dave Goodbourn dave.goodbourn at u-fx.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 19:12:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm looking at how's best to setup multiple WAN locations with our WPKG
server. We currently have a WPKG server in London and are setting up an
office in Europe. The two sites will be VPN'd together fine and the WPKG
server will work fine over the WAN, but is there a way to ease the file
transfer by having another server in the second office just to store the
files/software to update to reduce the amount of traffic between the two
offices? Kind of like a proxy server in the second office but using the same
WPKG server and database as in London.

Cheers,
Dave.