[wpkg-users] xcopy failing to copy

Dave Goodbourn dave.goodbourn at u-fx.co.uk
Fri Aug 19 16:16:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

A strange one this, one of my packages has a xcopy command as the install
command. It starts the xcopy but just seems to stall. No error message is
displayed and the xcopy process is still running.

The folder I'm trying to copy is only about 300mb with several sub
folders. If I run the xcopy command from the command prompt it runs fine and
copies everything. I'm running wpkg v1.2 and the latest client version
too. There is nothing special about the folder I'm trying to copy.

Has anyone else experienced this? It also happens with robocopy
but strangely different files get copied before it stalls.

Cheers,
Dave.