[wpkg-users] Using wpkg to set windows update to use wsus

Donny Brooks dbrooks at mdah.state.ms.us
Mon Aug 22 18:38:02 CEST 2011

Does anyone have the settings they use to push out the settings to make
windows use their internal WSUS server? Normally when we setup a new pc
we go in to gpedit.msc and manually configure them. However I have found
the registry settings that I can force. The problem is the settings are
not reflected by gpedit.msc when I import the registry settings. Is this
normal? If so I know how I can send out the registry changes with wpkg.
Does anyone else do this currently?

Donny B.