[wpkg-users] Question about profile.xml files

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 19:38:28 CEST 2011

Jeff,

There is a problem in WPKG-1.2.0, which results in only the first profile being applied.
This is fixed in v1.2.1-RC5, which I have successfully used in production.

It would be best to get a GNU-tarball from the SVN repository of WPKG at
http://wpkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpkg/wpkg/stable/1.2/ and use that version.

The GNU-tarball is a zipped tar-archive, which you can extract with 7-zip for instance.

Since I don't know, when Rainer plans to release WPKG-1.2.1, I would go with the release candidate.

---
Stefan