[wpkg-users] wpkg not installing packages for user, only using default

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Mon Aug 22 12:00:08 CEST 2011

Hi Paul,

> Okay, just realised my problem is the same as this one.
>
> Where can we get this release candidate as I cannot see a link on the webpage.

You can always get the latest code from the code repository:

<http://wpkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpkg/wpkg/stable/1.2/>

Please note that this code is not tested very well and therefore might lead to
other issues.

However at the current stage WPKG 1.2.1-RC8 available in the repository seems to
be quite stable and I am planning a release soon.