[wpkg-users] Push Install WPKG with Psexec

Urs Rau (UK) urs.rau at om.org
Sat Dec 10 18:23:49 CET 2011

Hi David,

> David Petterson wrote:
>>
>> Try running psexec with the -s variable to run as "SYSTEM".
>>
>> Cant you run the installation with your startup script in your domain?
>> I run a script to check if WPKG is installed, and it also make sure
>> older versions are uninstalled and replaced by current client version.

Any chance you could share the script here? I could use it to deploy to update all old deployments too, using your script.

Thanks in advance,

--
Urs Rau

  Operation Mobilisation (OM) - a company limited by guarantee - The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, Oswestry, SY10 7LT, United Kingdom
  Company reg no: 2564320 (England & Wales) - Charity reg. no: 1008196 (England & Wales) - SC040988 (Scotland)
  Web: http://www.uk.om.org