[wpkg-users] Register sysinfo.ocx

Troy Hamilton troy.a.hamilton at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 16:30:25 CET 2011

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 5:09 AM, David Petterson <david at ifm.liu.se> wrote:

> Take a "snapshot" of the registry and the program folder right after
> install and then start the program as an administrator.
> Take a new snapshot and compare the two for changes.
> I havnt found any good software to do this, so I just create a list of
> files and export the registry to compare later.

I use Regshot (the unicode version or Regshot2) for this, and it works
better than anything else I have found for capturing registry changes.  It
even creates two text files in windows registry format: one for undoing the
changes, and another for redoing the changes.

http://www.woodmann.com/collaborative/tools/index.php/Regshot_Unicode

--Troy