[wpkg-users] Strange behavior of WPKG Client

chiddie claudio.ghirardi at geniaware.com
Wed Dec 21 18:10:44 CET 2011

Marco Gaiarin wrote:

> Mandi! chiddie
>   In chel di` si favelave...
>
>> I understand this is probably a Windows issue, since the error is
>> generated
>> regardless the type of script, i only wanted to know if you may have a
>> clue
>> or not.
>
> I bet on the same issue you faced some days ago: there's just some
> connection from another user by these machines to that share.
>
> Second option: the antivirus?

Sorry, i don't understand what "some connection from another user by these
machines to that share." means :(

As for the second option: why the av? I mean, the share is accessible by the
XP machines, and the Windows 7 machines that succeed in executing the
startup script have the same antivirus, configured in the same way.