[wpkg-users] Is it possible to Disable/Hide the Installation progress GUI?

101 101junkstuff at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 21 11:08:54 CET 2011

101 wrote:

> Hi
>
> We are setting WPKG to run on our machines at shutdown so not to delay the
> login experience for our users.
>
> We have the software deploying / installing ok on shutdown but have been
> asked if it can be run without the Display message being shown?
>  http://wpkg.org/images/d/d6/Logon1.png
> http://wpkg.org/images/d/d6/Logon1.png
>  http://wpkg.org/images/b/b6/Logon2.png
> http://wpkg.org/images/b/b6/Logon2.png
>
> So that the software installs silently but doesn’t shutdown the machine
> until the install has finished
>
> We have the  /nonotify /quiet set .
>
> I wasn’t sure if this was possible or not or if I need to tweak any of the
> settings / parameters
>
> Thanks

I Might not have explained this very well.

We have no problem with the box being displayed if software is being
installed.

They would prefer not to have the message displayed while it checks to see
what is available on every shutdown, only when the software is actually
being installing.

We already have the logon delay to 0 and this still appears.