[wpkg-users] Win 7 .exe installer issue

Martetschlaeger, Matthias Matthias.Martetschlaeger at at.fujitsu.com
Tue Jul 26 11:13:22 CEST 2011

Hi Jeff,

some weeks passed since you asked this question but I'm currently preparing our environment for Windows 7 64 bit and I have the same issue.

The used wpkg-client-version is 1.3.14 64 bit.

It seems to be an issue with the wpkg-client. My monitoring showed that the client sometimes does not use the configured domain-user to access the installation-sources(software repository) but uses the computer account instead but access to the configuration-files is done with the correct user. At least that happens at my installation.

I'm not sure if you still trying to make this work but if you do, could you please adjust the access-permissions of your software-repository (allow read for everyone) and tell me if you have the same behaviour?

Best Regards,
Matthias