[wpkg-users] TQ: Why is the LCID of the installing user used?

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Mon Jul 18 23:54:15 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,

On 18.07.2011 23:48, Stefan Pendl wrote:
> I have already searched the list, but might have used the wrong words.
> Will do another search.

Well, that might be a very old discussion anyway. Maybe it even just took place
in my head when implementing it ;-)

I've listed a couple of potential arguments. There might be others. Feel free to
comment - and of course also others might comment whether they still would like
to see localized messages sent if wpkg is run in user context.