[wpkg-users] Host match disruptive changes in 1.2?

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Wed Jul 20 22:35:46 CEST 2011

Hi Marco,

On 20.07.2011 18:33, Marco Gaiarin wrote:
> Quickly tested. Seems OK:

Thanks for verifying.
Can I ask you to re-verify it in your environment with RC4?

<http://wpkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpkg/wpkg/stable/1.2/>

I did some further improvements which should improve speed and simplifies
internal structures. In my test lab it worked perfectly. However I would like
someone else to test it too.

Changes 2011-07-20, v1.2.1-RC4 by Rainer Meier <r.meier (at) wpkg.org>
FIX: Fixed reading of XML files. Specifically reading the root node including
      attributes. The change also includes simplified XML handling. The XML
      root node name is now read from the first XML file in the list (either
      the file passed as argument or from the first file read from the XML
      directory). Therefore the XML root node name parameter is not needed any
      more. The change also eliminates the requirement for XSL transformation
      in case only a single file is loaded. This might speed up single-file
      reading.