[wpkg-users] Using WPKG on Win7

Paul McGrath J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Jun 29 13:46:19 CEST 2011

Hi Simon,
  I was wondering why you don't run WPKG as a service as it is designed?  We are in the middle of migrating to Windows 7 and all I've had to do is add in file checking lines and error codes for %programfiles(x86)%.
  None of my users have admin rights and I haven't changed the UAC.  All my systems are in a domain.
  Most if not all of your installers should only reference environment variables like %software% and %programfiles%.
Paul