[wpkg-users] Dropbox autoit script problems

Jean-Jacques Moulis jj at isy.liu.se
Fri Mar 18 17:43:25 CET 2011

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:38:23 +0000 Paul McGrath <J.P.McGrath at leeds.ac.uk> wrote:

PM> That worked a treat. I've used Inno myself so I can recompile the updates in the future. I couldn't see the uninstall.cmd file so I used the registry uninstall string
PM> <remove cmd='"%PROGRAMFILES%\dropbox\unins000.exe" /silent' >

you could'nt find it as it doesn't exist, yet :-)
it's a bad habit I have, I reference an Uninstall.cmd in my packages definitions
but only create it when I really need it.

my uninstall.cmd could be something like:

@if exist "%ProgramFiles%\dropbox\unins000.exe" "%ProgramFiles%\dropbox\unins000.exe" /silent > NUL
@if exist "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\dropbox\unins000.exe" "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\dropbox\unins000.exe" /silent > NUL

--
Jean-Jacques   Moulis                              Tel:  (013) 281684
ISY                                                Fax:  (013) 139282
Linköping University                            E-mail: jj at isy.liu.se
581 83 Linköping