[wpkg-users] Deploying System in Real-Time

mikhail tan mikesalviejo at gmail.com
Mon May 30 08:47:33 CEST 2011

Good day to all of WPKG User

I have a question, maybe some of you all ready know
how to do this but I'm just a newbie in the WPKG System
So here is my question and maybe some of you good
give me an answer or idea on how to do it.

Our software group could release new versions of some of our Software System
deploying it is my problem, I wanted to deploy it real time as in real time
you know when the new version is in our wpkg server I wanted to deploy it
without the clients restarting the units, and
I wanted even the clients are using the computers
they will be able to see a new shortcut link on their
desktop and their programs.

yours truly

~Mikhail Joseph Salviejo
AKA Mikhail Tan