[wpkg-users] Deploying System in Real-Time

k.ijssel@eqaz.nl k.ijssel at eqaz.nl
Tue May 31 20:05:48 CEST 2011

Hi

Did you gave the file 777 rights?

Else it can't be edited..

Kind regards
Kevin
Ict4schools

Verzonden van mijn HTC

----- Reply message -----
Van: "Dave Goodbourn" <dave.goodbourn at u-fx.co.uk>
Aan: "Jon Rhoades" <jrhoades at svi.edu.au>
CC: <wpkg-users at lists.wpkg.org>
Onderwerp: [wpkg-users] Deploying System in Real-Time
Datum: di, mei 31, 2011 17:06
Hi,
I'm trying to setup a remote deployment using the below method, but I'm having a small problem. My command is being run from a remote machine on the network with the following command:

PsExec \\192.168.x.x -u 'username' -p 'password' cscript \\192.168.x.x\wpkg\wpkg.js /synchronize /nonotify /quiet
It runs fine, and installs/uninstalls the desired software but doesn't seem to be updating the wpkg/xml file so will try and install the software again upon another run. Any ideas why it's not updating the xml file? I'm running as an administrator.

Cheers,Dave.