[wpkg-users] Variables %SOFTWARE% without wpkg client

LAPLAUD François laplaud at sdis72.fr
Thu May 19 10:40:33 CEST 2011

Thanks for all your suggestions.

In fact my aim is to define in one centralized place where my SOFTWARE repo is. I am running the wpkg.js script using a scheduled task running as SYSTEM user.

I have one XML file per package stored in a package sub directory.

May I define my software var in my empty package.xml file so it would be interpreted for every specific XML files ?

Cheers,

Laplaud François
Service Informatique & Transmission
Service Départemental d'Incendie et de Secours de la Sarthe
13, Boulevard Saint Michel
72190 Coulaines BP 35