[wpkg-users] wrong value for variable

Stefan Pendl stefan.pendl.71 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 16:50:43 CET 2011

Am 11.11.2011 16:35, schrieb Joe:
> On 11/11/2011 10:19 AM, Joe wrote:
>> <variable name="PKG_DESTINATION" value="%PROGRAMFILES% (x86)\Mozilla
>> Firefox" architecture="x64"/>
>> <Variable name="PKG_DESTINATION" value="%PROGRAMFILES%\Mozilla
>> Firefox" architecture="x86"/>
>
> I figured it out. Note the capital v in Variable. Foolish but it's as
> not readily apparent in notepad
> as it was my mail program. Thanks and sorry for the interruption.

I wouldn't create the folder in this way, since there is a separate
variable available for that folder, see below.

'---code start (watch for line wraps)

<variable name="PKG_DEST" value="%ProgramFiles%\Mozilla Firefox"
architecture="x86"/>
<variable name="PKG_DEST" value="%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Mozilla Firefox"
architecture="x64"/>

'---code end

---
Stefan P.