[wpkg-users] Oracle JInitiator

cleitet at gmail.com cleitet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:52:29 CEST 2011

2011/10/10 Peter Beck <peter at datentraeger.li>:
> Marco Gaiarin <gaio at sv.lnf.it> quatschte am Fri, Oct 07, 2011 at 04:36:04PM +0200:
>> Mandi! cleitet at gmail.com
>>   In chel di` si favelave...
>>
>> > Hi, although this fits best on the AutoIt forum, try
>>
>> Ahem, ...
>>

>> > WinWait("")
>> > Send("!s")
>
> Hi guys,
>
> one question regarding Autoit:
>
> wpkg does already install when the user is not logged in at startup -
> does that work well with Autoit-scripts ? I can imagine it won't work at
> login screen or with Windows 7 ?
>
> Regards
> Peter

(sending to the list too)

Hi!

It works, the windows are shown on a desktop that is not visible. The
downside is that installers showing dialog boxes, expecting input,
will halt WPKG execution, but there is no way to click on the dialog
box.  The upside is that scripts simulating input does work though :)

-CL