[wpkg-users] Flash Player. 11.0.1.152 ax Problem

Falko Trojahn nospam_ft at smi-softmark.de
Thu Oct 13 12:24:08 CEST 2011

Hello Stefan,

at first: thanx for the package and your contributions for Wpkg.

> I have this package running successfully on Win2k, WinXP, Vista and Win7 at home.
> At work it runs fine on Server 2k3, 2k8 and 2k8 R2.
> There only seems to be a problem with Server 2k.
>
> What does the debug log tell you?

Nothing - only ... failed checking after installation, which is true, as
IE doesn't have Flash Player installed and there is no entry in
Systemsteuerung->Software vor Flash Player ActiveX. Perhaps something
with this workstation only - may be I have to reinstall XP.

Thanx,
Falko