[wpkg-users] Version 1.2.1

Rainer Meier r.meier at wpkg.org
Wed Oct 19 21:27:41 CEST 2011

Hi Charlie,

On 19.10.2011 21:18, Charlie Page wrote:
> Is there a release date for 1.2.1 estimated?

Depends on test status. There were quite many "core-touching" changes with high
potential of breaking something. So I would appreciate if more test users would
run their packages with the latest RC before the release is made.

Meanwhile get the latest RC from here:

<http://wpkg.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wpkg/wpkg/stable/1.2/>

I know this does not replace a real release and I also do not recommend to use
RC in production, but some test runs in test or lab environment might reveal
some bugs.

Stefan Pendl did a tremendous job on testing already but even Stefan might not
have covered all possible package types.

Thanks for understanding,