[wpkg-users] remove checks too quickly

Sebastian Elsner sebastian at risefx.com
Mon Apr 16 16:06:21 CEST 2012

Hello,

using the foobar2000 package from the wiki (http://wpkg.org/Foobar2000)
I had a strange problem. After removing the package from the profile,
wpkg.js reported that the package could not be removed. But all the
files were uninstalled corectly when I checked in explorer. It took me a
while to find out that wpkg.js would check too quickly before the system
had actually erased the files (probably because the uninstaller process
would return too quickly) . So I added a new remove command right after
the actual command which would just silently ping some machine and the
remove succeeded... is this a known issue or is there some setting I can
change to make wpkg wait a second or two before checking?

Cheers

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Elsner    -    pipeline td   -   r i s e |  fx

t:  +49 30 20180300                 sebastian at risefx.com
                                           www.risefx.com

r i s e |  fx  GmbH
Schlesische Strasse 28 Aufgang B, 10997 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Sven Pannicke, Robert Pinnow

Handelsregister Berlin HRB 106667 B