[wpkg-users] Install of Firefox 10.0.03 and uninstall of firefox 3.6.X versions

Pickle spichelman at auxiant.com
Tue Apr 24 15:59:37 CEST 2012

Hi Jon-

Maybe I should just stick with the upgrade part - no uninstall - thought
that worked when I tested awhile back.
I assumed the WPKG - wiki example worked.

The helper works fine from command line - I can't understand why wpkg can't
execute like any other command-line option it performs?

Appreciate the code snippet.

-Scott