[wpkg-users] nsis silent uninstall not removing uninstall.exe

Sebastian Elner sebastian at risefx.com
Thu Aug 2 19:41:27 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have the problem that several uninstallers (InnoSetup and NSIS) do not
remove their uninstall.exe/unins000.exe. For NSIS I can prove that this
is not related to wpkg, the silent uninstall is also leaving the
uninstall.exe on disk when executing uninstall.exe /S separately on the
command line. Using the gui works fine. For InnoSetup I am unsure, but I
do not suspect wpkg. Why are the uninstallers doing this? Does anyone
have experience dealing with this stuff?

Cheers

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Elsner    -    pipeline td   -   r i s e |  fx

t:  +49 30 20180300                 sebastian at risefx.com
                                           www.risefx.com

r i s e |  fx  GmbH
Schlesische Strasse 28 Aufgang B, 10997 Berlin
Geschäftsführer: Sven Pannicke, Robert Pinnow

Handelsregister Berlin HRB 106667 B