[wpkg-users] Architecture being ignored when installing

Steve Kersley steve.kersley at keble.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 13 10:06:51 CET 2012

This is just untested speculation..  Are you using either wpkg-client or wpkg-gp, or just running wpkg.js from a login script?  If one of the clients, are you using the x86 or x64 versions on the x64 machines?  I haven't tried this, but if you were running the x86 client on an x64 OS, would wpkg.js pick up the architecture from the client or from the OS?

Steve.