[wpkg-users] Mbrola silent install

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Mon Feb 6 18:08:38 CET 2012

I've prepared a recipe for espeak (libre SAPI5 voices), but the italian
voices are very ''mr. robota''.

Looking around i've found that espeak can use mbrola
(http://tcts.fpms.ac.be/synthesis/, free as in beer), that provide much
better voices.

So i've prepared a recipe to install mbrola, but the installer in
silent mode spawn at the end a browser run, so stalls waiting the user
to terminate it.
I've tried many 'task' and InnoSetup switches, and even saving an .inf
file and the run them, but there's no way: in silent mode the browser
are spawned.

There's something that i can do? I've thinked about adding a timeout,
ignore exit status and then add a 'taskkill' against the browser.

Better way? Thanks.

--
dott. Marco Gaiarin				    GNUPG Key ID: 240A3D66
  Associazione ``La Nostra Famiglia''                http://www.sv.lnf.it/

	   http://www.lanostrafamiglia.it/chi_siamo/5xmille.php