[wpkg-users] Running at shutdown

Ronny ladiko at web.de
Fri Feb 10 11:03:51 CET 2012

Hello,

when you set the wpkgclient timeout to 10 seconds, then wpkg.js has 10
seconds to fullfill it's tasks and then it will be interrupted and the
computer shuts down. If you use wpkgclient, you will not see any
windows, even with the /qb switch. I would suggest you to use /qb- as it
suppresses all modal windows and doesn't wait for a click.

On the other hand it could mean that the wpkgclient doesnt have access
to the wpkg-share?

Did you try to run wpkg.js directly? Did it install Adobe Reader?

Regards Ronny