[wpkg-users] Installs with /debug but not with client or standard /synchronize

Michael MacKay dmmackay at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 05:18:53 CET 2012

I have several packages being processed at once, 5 upgrade installs, and 3
software removals (setup as installs {msiexe /x} as they weren't installed
with WPKG). The installs work (although they seem to continue after the
client progress bar goes away, sometimes running after logging in) but the
removals don't.  If I run cscript \\server\wpkg\wpkg.js /synchronize they
don't remove but when I add /debug it removes them.  Any idea why it would
work in debug mode but not with the client or normal /sync?

Thanks,
Mike