[wpkg-users] Continue even if not completed.

Michael MacKay dmmackay at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:30:35 CET 2012

I have a frustrating little issue.  I have a program that needs to register
a plugin after it is installed.  Very easy to do: DtMaxSdk.exe /register.

My problem is, it has a little popup saying successful. I can't find any
silent switches, and waiting to hear back from the developer if there is or
could be one.  The popup comes after it is installed, but if I include it
in WPKG it hangs waiting for someone to acknowledge.  Is there a way to put
a timeout on this in the package.xml and have it just ignore and continue?

Thanks,
Mike