[wpkg-users] Program Versions

Charlie Page cpage at corebizserv.com
Tue Jan 31 18:48:43 CET 2012

Hello All,

I seem to have a very strange error that occurs across many package
groups.  Wpkg detects older versions of the programs as installed.  For
instance it detects thundrbird 8 with tb 9.0.1 is installed.  So it
attempts to install 9.0.1 again.  It also detects java 6u25 when 6u30 is
installed and flash 11.0.1.152 when 11.1.102.55 is installed.  Is there
some basic concept I'm missing here?  I have cut and pasted (freshly so
I am sure there there are no modifications) the wpgk.xml code from the
web site and I get the same old detections.  I have verified in the
softare itself that is up to date.  wpkg installed all the updates, they
were not done manually.  I am using wpkg 1.3.0.

Anyone know what is going on?

Thanks,
Charlie

--
Charlie Page
Core Business Services - Your Business Technology Partner