[wpkg-users] Setting a variable in a profile doesnt over-rides that set in a package

ladiko at web.de ladiko at web.de
Fri Jan 20 10:46:00 CET 2012

Hello Malte,

i don't remember where i read it, but someone complained that setting an
environment variable in the wpkg client for the wpkg logfile path doesn't
work as it's not expanded. That's why i have to use hard codes paths.

Anyway, according to the wpkg documentation, that i posted, it should also
be possible to override a environment variables inside wpkg. But yes, this
is not what i am looking for.

I talk about the path to the logfile that i have to set in the settingsfile
which can be used to import the settings or automatically install the wpkg
client.

Regards Ronny